- Long distance and international commercial moving projects
- Relocation of computers and server equipment
- Disassembly and reassembly of cubicle systems
- Installation of your library systems and shelving
- Customized packing and crating services for high-value products
One of the most significant costs associated with moving a business is the loss in productivity of staff members. Whether moving a small business across the street or moving an entire facility across the country, Kloke Moving and Storage is committed to preserving the productivity of our customers' businesses during the relocation process.
The old adage “time is money” has never been truer than it is today. A company's ability to maintain and/or increase its productivity is often the determination between profit and loss. Competition is intense and margins are tight. Keeping your office working is not an option – it's critical.
Read More about Office Relocations
Highly qualified supervisors, a full array of specialized equipment and, above all, a commitment and passion about service have made Kloke a premier library mover.
Read more about Library Relocation